By Ryan McCarthy
If any readers find other interesting stories, please comment and let me know.
- The Kansas Jayhawks making its first trip to the NCAA was a surprise to most people in the women’s basketball world. Now they face a familiar foe in the Nebraska in the first round of the tournament. Here’s a link the Omaha World-Herald’s San McKewon’s piece on how the Huskers came together as team.
- ESPN W writer Kate Fagan dives into the question everyone wants to know about Baylor and Brittney Griner.
- OU’s Nicole Griffin catches up with the Oklahoman’s Jenni Carlson on how the season has gone for the Sooners.
- Although the season ended for the Missouri at the Big 12 Tournament, the Tigers took some major strides in developing their program. Here’s the Columbia Missourian’s Matt Beezley piece on the season.
- Rick Cantu of the Austin American-Stateman dissects Texas’ difficulties down the stretch. Now the team tries to regroup before their first round game.
NOTE: This story will always be from outside the Big 12 women’s athletics.
- Keeping your men’s bracket straight is hard enough. If you want to keep up with everything that’s happening on the women’s, check out NCAA.com page.