By Ryan McCarthy
If any readers find other interesting stories, please comment and let me know.
- No. 1 Baylor continued to roll along in the Big 12 season improving to 9-0 and 22-0 overall. The Lady Bears defeated Missouri 71-41 on Wednesday.
- Here’s the Lawrence Journal-World’s sports writer Matt Tait’s take on Kansas losing to Oklahoma in overtime on Tuesday.
- Womenssportscentral.com’s podcast hosted by Brenda VanLengen and Mechelle Voepel is a great source when looking for in-depth analysis on the Big 12 and the national perspective. Last week they announced the announced the Midseason Top 20 Candidate List for the John R. Wooden Award on the show.
- The Manhattan Mercury’s Joshua Kinder examines how Kansas State looks to be more accountable group so they can move up in the Big 12 standings.
- After dealing with some injuries and one of the most difficult stretches in conference play this season, Texas Tech found some balance against Texas.
NOTE: This story will always be from outside the Big 12 women’s athletics.
- Who’s ready for some Bracketology? Ok probably nobody yet, but espn.com’s Charlie Crame is the man to follow once we get a few step closer to March.